The days are getting longer for Geeta at the hospital as she is starting a more rigorous feeding schedule. Soon, she will be spending 14 hours a day at the hospital with set times for feeding, diaper changes, skin to skin time, and pumping - it will definitely be a challenge for her to keep up but for those of you that know Geeta well you know how organized and timely she is....and of course you know she is doing it with enthusiasm and a big smile on her face. She was definately meant to be a mum of triplets - no doubt about it and I don't how she does it.
Daddy has been getting a bit of break lately trying to finish off a few other tasks before work starts up again. Work starts on Monday for me and I'm not looking forward to all the long hours starting up again! The last two weeks have been a great opportunity for me to spend time with the kids and to get a little time to recuperate - I didn't realize how burnt out I was. Unfortunately, with work starting up and with additional baby duties on the horizon my frequency in posting blogs will diminish to perhaps once weekly but I will do my best to document their progress.
What's new with the kids?
Well, some friends of ours (who recently had twins) told us that we would learn all about 'projectile poop'ing' in good time. We didn't really understand what that was until the last couple of days!...in essence it's pretty nasty stuff that comes out at the wrong time during a diaper change in a projectile fashion ;) The funny part is that it always seems to happen to Geeta when she is changing diapers..she always tends to get pee'd or poo'd on - LOL! Daddy is running a clean record so far (maybe because I change them less often :) ).
In other news, Kailen passed his hearing test today - woohoo!
Some recent videos and pics:
Ariya


Jaiden
Some of Kailen
Some Videos of Jaiden and Kailen - I didn't get a chance to take any of Ariya yesterday (yes - I'm feeling guilty for not being fair)
Kailen's adorable...the look of resentment on his face..abt the bundling job :):)...adorable....
ReplyDeleteManju