Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 4 and Daddy The Gruffalo?

Totally off topic but I had to put this in ....we were doing a video chat earlier today via skype with Geeta's sister in London, England and I came to learn that my little nephew Adrian refers to the 'Gruffalo' (character in a popular children's book) as 'Sacha'. Isn't that hilarious...i guess he sees me as a hairy beast - LOL! I wonder if Jaiden, Kailen, and Ariya will do the same? See picture of the 'Gruffalo' below.


The first 4 days at home have been an adventure. Geeta is pulling double duty and I'm having to constantly juggle work and baby stuff. It would have been really nice and amazing to have paternity leave ;( Luckily, I've been able to work from home all week which has been nice.


The babies love sleeping together - you can tell that they are remembering what life was like in mommy's womb. You almost get a sense that they find comfort in being around each other. The brothers especially love sleeping side by side (some pics below).


Jaiden and Kailen - two brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment