I'm back to work and starting to work longer hours already...it's really tough being away from the little ones all day. I didn't get to see them on Monday, so I made an effort to get off of work early to meet Geeta in the hospital today. It's amazing how quickly they are growing up - they are getting bigger by the day! People at work keep asking me...'it must be so busy for your guys'...but the truth is that for both of us taking care of our kids doesn't feel like work at all. It is such an amazing feeling to be parents.
What's new?
All three kids are out of the incubators now and into cots. Another big win for the little ones! The nurses will try feeding them with the bottle this week and hopefully we can get rid of their feeding tube soon! The babies are also growing really quickly now and putting on the weight (see graphs below)

Three babies - Three cots!





No comments:
Post a Comment