Daddy is away at a conference for a few days out of town and is missing the munchkins! Didn't realize how much I would miss them being away. Normally in the consulting world, you're expected to travel a lot but I've been lucky enough to escape it. This is the first time I've been away, but of course "Super Mom" Geeta is handling it just fine. I'm hoping the lack of travel remains status quo when I transition to Ottawa.
Jaiden had his post-hernia check-up today and all looks good. He has become such a calm boy since the surgery. What's funny however is how Kailen's personality seems to be shifting. Previously, Jaiden was our 'feisty' one while Kailen was the 'koala bear' calm one. Now the roles seems to be shifting. We think Kailen is the first to experience teething aches, and that may potentially explain some of his recent 'feisty-ness'. Jaiden and Ariya also seem to be teething and we are having to use teething gel on occasion to soothe their pain.
Jaiden had his post-hernia check-up today and all looks good. He has become such a calm boy since the surgery. What's funny however is how Kailen's personality seems to be shifting. Previously, Jaiden was our 'feisty' one while Kailen was the 'koala bear' calm one. Now the roles seems to be shifting. We think Kailen is the first to experience teething aches, and that may potentially explain some of his recent 'feisty-ness'. Jaiden and Ariya also seem to be teething and we are having to use teething gel on occasion to soothe their pain.

No comments:
Post a Comment